Saturday 7 April 2012

I don’t care; it’s still YOUR fault It’s all YOUR fault


I don’t care; it’s still YOUR fault!

Mark Mondragon at DreamForge-Games - 5 weeks ago
Here are the finals for the heavy weapons squad, created with feedback by…. Wait for it… YOU. Changes from the originals: Widened stance on one of the leg sets. Ankle armor to better ground the mini. The power weapons are now held with both arms and across the body. Light AT gunner and quad gunner now lean into the recoil for a more dramatic pose. With the exception of the power weapons and the ankle armor, not many changes here, just some tweaks and fine tuning. So the question is, when do I start the Kickstarter? ….. Not quite yet, but soon. I have a surprise for you that I’m wor... more »

It’s all YOUR fault!

Mark Mondragon at DreamForge-Games - 5 weeks ago
Here we have the assault squad finals, created with feedback by all of you. Changes from the originals: Widened stance on one of the leg sets. Ankle armor to better ground the mini Complete rework of the grenade launcher. Addition of a squad leader’s sword. Addition of an optional shield. Taking feedback and making changes to these, took me in directions I would never have gone by myself. The vote for the grenade launcher was pretty much unanimous, as a lover of auto-feed weapons; the cylinder design was not an avenue I would have ever explored. The sword design was so close that I ne... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment